- Press Releases: PHR press releases
- News: PHR in the news
- Reports: PHR's latest reports
- Blog: The latest posts from PHR's blog
- Multimedia: PHR's latest videos and multimedia
- Action Alerts: Current advocacy opportunities
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a way to share news headlines and other regular updates like blog entries on the web. Below is a list of RSS feeds available from Physicians for Human Rights.
Users of RSS can set a "feed reader" or "aggregator" to check RSS-enabled web pages like the ones below and get automatic displays of new articles or action alerts. Many large and small web sites and blogs offer RSS as a way for readers to stay up to date. Web-based feed readers and news aggregators require no software installation and make the user's "feeds" available on any computer with web access.
You can keep track of PHR news and actions using stand-alone applications, browser-based readers, or start pages that support RSS.